Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionTACT (Teens and Conflict Together) is a six-session, skills based program designed for facilitation by professionals in school and community systems who work with youth. TACT (Teens and Conflict Together) is structured to provide youth with opportunities for reflection of personal communication styles, conflict management styles and beliefs about their relationships with each other, their peers and the world around them. Skills are presented using fun and interactive games to both encourage and empower youth to employ a problem solving process for conflict management and conflict resolution.
- Author BiographySuzanne holds a Master's Degree in Conflict Analysis Management and is a Chartered Mediator who has specialized in family disputes relating to parent and teen conflict, parenting and divorce issues and other family related issues that include children's services and child protection interventions and family violence situations. Suzanne has been designing and facilitating programs like TACT (Teens and Conflict Together) for more than 15 years and believes in the strength and capacity within all of us to resolve our own conflicts.
- Author(s)Ma Chartered Mediator Petryshyn,Suzanne Petryshyn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.