All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionTake an active management approach with liquid alternatives to increase R.O.I. Take advantage of inefficiencies in the market by investing in alternative assets. Hedge fund and private equity investment diversifies your portfolio and helps shield you from market volatility, allowing your more passive assets to work the long game. In Tactical Portfolios: Strategies and Tactics for Investing in Hedge Funds and Liquid Alternatives, author Bailey McCann guides you through the principles of hedge fund investment and the associated philosophies of risk management strategies. McCann's background in reporting and analyzing government policy and regulatory issues positions her as a valuable source of strategic investment advice. As Senior Editor of Opalesque's Alternative Market Briefing, her take on the market is read by every one of the top 100 hedge fund managers on a daily basis. In Tactical Portfolios: Strategies and Tactics for Investing in Hedge Funds and Liquid Alternatives, McCann goes in-depth on important topics. * Strategies for equities, managed futures and fixed income * What to expect and common misconceptions * Investment mechanics of specific strategies * Valuation, red flags, and regulatory changes If your passive approach has failed to produce the desired results, liquid alternative investment may be the answer. While long/short will always be around, external forces can change its impact on your portfolio and it may be time to expand your investment arsenal. Tactical Portfolios: Strategies and Tactics for Investing in Hedge Funds and Liquid Alternatives will help you get the most out of any market.
- Author BiographyBAILEY McCANN is the U.S.-based Senior News Editor at Opalesque and an analyst who focuses on alternative investing. Prior to her work with Opalesque, she provided research and media intelligence for members of Congressional and White House offices, government contractors, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Author(s)Bailey McCann
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight402 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.