Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.90
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $14.00
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $38.71
- AU $17.52Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionTactics for Listening Third Edition is an activity-rich listening course with proven success in building skills in listening and conversation. Now with Tactics for Testing, it provides plenty of practice in testing and exam techniques. The result is confident listeners and exam success. This three-level American English listening course uses short chunks and practical, relevant activities to engage and motivate students. The new Testing Program and Resource CD-ROM helps you prepare your students for TOEIC, STEP-EIKEN, IELTS, TOEFL and GEPT exams.
- Author BiographyJack C Richards is an applied linguist, writer, and teacher trainer. Dr. Richards is currently affiliated with the South East Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) Regional Language Centre in Singapore where he teaches candidates for the Diploma in TESL and the MA in Applied Linguistics issued by the National University of Singapore.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight182 g
- Width144 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.