All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $10.70Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
About this product
- DescriptionTactics for Listening Third Edition is an activity-rich listening course with proven success in building skills in listening and conversation. Now with Tactics for Testing, it provides plenty of practice in testing and exam techniques. The result is confident listeners - and exam success. The new Testing Program and Resource CD-ROM helps you prepare your students for TOEIC, STEP-EIKEN, IELTS, TOEFL and GEPT exams.
- Author BiographyJack C Richards is an applied linguist, writer, and teacher trainer. Dr. Richards is currently affiliated with the South East Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) Regional Language Centre in Singapore where he teaches candidates for the Diploma in TESL and the MA in Applied Linguistics issued by the National University of Singapore.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight180 g
- Width142 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.