All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA touching story that conveys the warmth and joy between two generations, and handles the universal themes of love, loss and renewal with gentleness.
- Author BiographyFrom pop-up books for toddlers to gritty teenage novels, Malachy Doyle's work encompasses many age groups and is available in twenty six different languages. Over the years he has won many prestigious book awards including the Welsh Books Council Tir na n-Og Award in 2002. He enjoys visiting schools and libraries and his colourful website www.malachydoyle.co.uk is worth a visit.
- Author(s)Malachy Doyle
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationDyfed
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPont Books
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dorry Spikes
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.20
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.