All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching tae kwon do forms 5-8, the mastery of which are required for promotion by the World Taekwondo Federation, this DVD demonstrates at both rmal and slow-motion speeds for greater understanding.
- Author BiographyRoland Ferrer began training in the Philippine martial arts in 1976. He holds a seventh-degree black belt in taekwondo. He also has studied hapkido, judo and kick-boxing and uses his experience to train law-enforcement personnel in practical street self-defense.
- Author(s)Robert Ferguson,Roland Ferrer
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width139 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.