All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpring has arrived at Sugar Hill Farm and big sister Audrey is busy helping Dad as he completes the yearly family tradition: making maple syrup. Younger sister Kate also wants to contribute but it seems that she is just too little when maple syrup is just so sticky. Will she find a way to do her part? If she does, will the maple syrup get made at all?
- Author BiographyMaking maple syrup with her family is a cherished memory from Jennifer Lloyd's childhood. She is now the author of several books including Looking for Loons (CTTC Top 10), Ella's Umbrellas (Rainforest of Reading and Christie Harris Children's Literature Prize nominee), The Murilla Gorilla series (CCBC Best Books, Alcuin Award, OLA Best Bets) and The Best Thing about Kindergarten (Kirkus and Publisher's Weekly starred review). When she is not at her writing desk, Jennifer teaches elementary school in Blainville, Quebec. One of her favourite things is to encourage the writing pursuits of her grade two students. Jennifer lives with her family in Lorraine, Quebec. Jacqui Lee graduated from the Alberta College of Art and Design with a Bachelor of Design, and currently lives and works in Calgary, AB. She is the illustrator of the Murilla Gorilla series, also published by Simply Read Books.
- Author(s)Jennifer Lloyd
- PublisherSimply Read Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSimply Read Books
- Content Note1
- Weight468 g
- Width250 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jacqui Lee
- Reading AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.37
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $11.39
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.72
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.76
- AU $8.00Trending at AU $9.27
- AU $9.95Trending at AU $11.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.