All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionTags and toppers are mini, three-dimensional sticker motifs made using pretty papers, glitter, ribbons and any other kind of embellishment you can think of. They are designed to adorn handmade greetings cards, gift boxes, bags and scrapbook pages. Craft shops are filled to overflowing with gorgeously themed packs of readymade ones, but it is so easy, and so much more fun, to make your own! All you need are some basic craft materials and tools, and tags and toppers need such small pieces of paper and ribbon that they are an ideal way of using up all your left over scraps from other projects.
- Author BiographyMichelle Powell studied design and display at Gloucestershire College of Arts and Technology before going on to train as a teacher at Bath College of Higher Education. She majored in printing and papermaking and graduated with a degree in teaching art. Previously editor of Practical Crafts and Scrapbook Magic magazines, Michelle is now a full time craft project designer and author. Michelle is currently building her own house with her partner Christian.
- Author(s)Michelle Powell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight139 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.