All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents a history of lives marked by a river. Much of Michigan's history is t contained in the grand stories of great personages involved in epic accomplishments. Rather, our state's history - and for that matter, the histories of the world and even our own families - is in truth of a local scale and in minute detail, so local and so minute that it often goes unticed and unappreciated. But put together, those histories are the true substance of its fabric. And so it is with Sprague Taylor. He writes of people whose lives were marked by a river, Michigan's Tahquamen, and the land it sustained.
- Author BiographySprague Taylor was a lifelong resident of the eastern Upper Peninsula and scholar of its history.
- Author(s)Sprague Taylor
- PublisherMichigan State University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationEast Lansing, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichigan State University Press
- Out-of-print date16/04/2015
- Content Notephotos, notes, references, index
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.