All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Tai Chi Connections, personable author John Loupos offers practical advice for really living the Tai Chi experience. With training skills on rooting, stepping and Tai Chi's mechanical nuances, you'll also learn how to slow down your life, be free of nagging body pains, and how Tai Chi can be used as a personal development modality for lifelong happiness.
- Author BiographySifu John Loupos, M.S. Psych, C.H.S.E., began studying martial arts in 1966. As a young teen, John inherited a school of his own and has been teaching martial arts ever since. His studies include Okinawan Karate, Chinese Kung Fu (Bak Sil Lum, Choy Lay Fun, and Praying Mantis), Yang style T'ai Chi Chuan (108 move set), Liu He Ba Fa, Xingyi, and Bagua, and various Ch'i Kung and energy oriented meditation disciplines. John also has a background in Classical Homeopathy and currently maintains a private clinical practice in Hanna Somatics.
- Author(s)John Loupos
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.