Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive text that includes a study of the origins and history of Tai Chi; a detailed analysis of its relationship to Western philosophy, the I Ching, Tao te Ching, yoga, and Zen. The author also ties its use to esoteric systems, and discusses health and Chinese medicine in relation to Tai Chi. Includes several hundred detailed photographs showing application of the positions.
- Author(s)Lawrence Galante
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication01/05/1983
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Content Note700 b&w photographs
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byT. T. Laing
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.