All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of twelve books in the Finding Braids series. Tail braids are the simplest braids. Start with this book and walk through all twelve books to ignite a passion for braiding. Learn the most basic of hairstyles and slowly start embellishing those styles to create exquisite beauty.
- Author BiographyRaychel Potter started her career in hairdressing in 1996. She obtained her Barber's license in Oregon and has been creating beauty ever since.
- Author(s)Raychel Marie Potter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.