All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn Tails of Sha'ar Hagai, Myrna Shiboleth takes us with her on an extraordinary journey; as she emigrates from the United States, pioneers in Israel, lives and travels in Africa and Europe, and establishes the breed kwn as Israel Canaan Dogs. In episodes that are alternately hilarious and poignant, we join her as she struggles to set up home in a bullet-ridden, abandoned concrete bunker, and build a life shared with family, friends, and a variety of furred and feathered companions. From desert-living wild dogs, to Baba the hand-raised hyena; Ricky the overly curious raccoon, Shusha the fox and Um Fathi, the local village witch, she shares her stories, and gives insight into both struggle and strength. Every one of these amazing characters teaches us something about what it means to be human. Myrna Shiboleth is an animal behaviorist, world champion dog breeder and dog show judge, and is ackwledged as the authority on Canaans, one of the few remaining breeds of feral dogs. She lives and breeds dogs at Sha'ar Hagai in Israel.
- Author BiographyMyrna Shiboleth is an animal behaviorist, world champion dog breeder and dog show judge, and is acknowledged as the authority on Canaans, one of the few remaining breeds of feral dogs. She lives and breeds dogs at Sha'ar Hagai in Israel.
- Author(s)Myrna Shiboleth
- PublisherSephirot Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSephirot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.