All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaiwan is one of the most crowded countries on Earth but beyond the ocean of people and vehicles, far from the neon and ise that confronts new arrivals, there's an island of breathtaking mountain vistas, bird-rich forests and quaint villages where folk religion thrives. This is the guide for individuals who want more than the treasures of the National Palace Museum, the beaches of Kending and the well-beaten trails of Alishan. Whether you aim to rough it on mountain peaks, observe age-old rituals in tucked-away temples or wallow in five-star comfort, Bradt's Taiwan will lead you on an unforgettable journey through Asia's newest destination.
- Author BiographySteven Crook, the author, has been a Taiwanese resident for over twenty years and has written three other books about Taiwan.
- Author(s)Steven Crook
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.36
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.21
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.74
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.83
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.