Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWe may be the most child-sensitive generation of parents the world has ever kwn-and the most confused and insecure. But it doesn't have to be that way. We can be both sensitive and in charge. We don't have to model our family on the consumer society where our kids become consumers of parental services and we become the servers with customers who are always right. Dr. William Doherty is convinced that it is possible to be a thoroughly modern parent - who values each child's sensitivities and developmental needs - while still having high expectations for children as persons who have responsibilities to family and community. He shows you how in Take Back Your Kids a timely, yet timeless, confidence-building book that backs up fresh insights with personal experience and advice parents can rely on.
- Author(s)W. J. Doherty
- PublisherSorin Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationIN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSorin Books, U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.