Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- Description?We have given over the nighttime to the enemy, ? states Candi MacAlpine, author and intercessory prayer leader, as she equips Christians to take an aggressive stance in spiritual warfare in her new release, Take Back the Night. In Take Back the Night, MacAlpine gives readers insight into the mechanics of spiritual warfare and a blueprint for successful intercessory prayer?particularly in the midnight hour when warfare is the most intense. She writes, ?God created the night according to Genesis 1?for far to long we [Christians] have relegated the night to the demonic realm and in all reality, a level of fear has kept the church of Jesus Christ from taking back this territory.? Other topics covered are: ? Can a nbeliever experience spiritually significant dreams? ? Dream interpretation ? Prayer warfare strategies Take Back the Night is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in dreams, visions, and intercessory prayer.
- Author BiographyCandi MacAlpine founded Destiny Training Center in Oakhurst, California, a Christian International Network (CIAN) church and ministry, which equips saints for ministry. She received both her masters and doctorate degrees in practical ministry from Wagner Leadership Institute, and is ordained with Christian International Network under Bishop Bill Hamon. Candi has been married for forty years to her husband, Don. They have two daughters, Stacy and Krissy, and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Candi MacAlpine
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight100 g
- Width141 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.