All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionGod has a dream for you, and if you will seek Him, He will reveal and guide you to it. Living your dreams isn't easy. It takes persistence and tenacity, along with faith in yourself, in God, and in the vision He has given you. In this small book, Jentezen Franklin gives you a powerful message of hope: you can do it!The question is t can you dream, but do you have the courage to act on it? Is there a dream in your heart? Has life buried it? Have others told you it's too late? Don't you believe it! Using personal experiences and examples from biblical characters who pursued their dreams to the end, Franklin shows you how to find and walk out your God-given vision for your life.
- Author BiographyJentezen Franklin is a New York Times best-selling author and the senior pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia, and Irvine, California, a nondenominational church with nine thousand members. He is also founder of the Kingdom Connection Media Ministry, which includes international television and publishing ministries that have served the Christian community for more than thirteen years. Kingdom Connection is broadcast internationally on networks like TBN, Daystar, and local broadcast stations in the United States.
- Author(s)Jentezen Franklin
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.