Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores baseball's diverse communication perspectives including: the role of storytelling in the creation of its history; the social function of baseball; the nature of fan experience; public spectacles and rituals; and the nature of sports writing and broadcasting.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication Series: Communication & public space
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindexes
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGary Gumpert,Susan J. Drucker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.