All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes life is just too hectic to spend hours preparing a meal. Take One Pot is a collection of recipes that are perfect for both midweek suppers when you need to whip up a quick meal in a flash, and more relaxed, slow-cooked meals over the weekend. The beauty of cooking in one pot is that it involves minimal fuss. All the recipes can be created in just one single vessel the roasting pan, the casserole, the deep frying pan and the baking dish, so special equipment is required. When you don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen, you can make a speedy risotto or a quick and hearty Potato, Prosciutto and Rosemary Soup. When you hanker after a slow-cooked meal, there is Burgundy Beef Stew with Stilton Dumplings. Traditional favorites include Whole Roast Chicken with Roasted Lemons and Cassoulet. There are vegetarian friendly dishes such as Sweet Potato and Coconut Dhal. As well as main meals there are also a variety of side dishes, like Creamy Paprika Dauphiise and Oozy Ham and Thyme Gratin. And t to be forgotten, there are desserts, like a Plum Tarte Tatin. With tips on how to get ahead, recipe variations and serving ideas, Take One Pot delivers satisfying and comforting food, whether for special occasions or speedy suppers.
- Author BiographyGeorgina Fuggle is a young chef who has trained at Leith's, worked for Green & Black's and then as a food stylist. She has also run two pop-up restaurants in London called Hart & Fuggle. Her blog is fuggleantics.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Georgina Fuggle
- PublisherKyle Cathie Limited
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKyle Cathie Limited
- Content Note, colour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width211 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Tara Fisher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.