All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionGive yourself a Time Out from the over-flowing demands of modern life. This guide offers over 100 ways to Take Time Out for You to serve your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. Of these various ways to nurture your self, Tea is a humble yet incredible beverage to help you rebalance and replenish every day in a simple, natural way. Going beyond stress-management and self-care, this cheerful book guides you to 'ritualize relaxation and appreciation into your day', key components of a joyful and healthy life. Your greater well-being enhances more than your life -- it blesses those who share it with you.
- Author BiographyDeborah has enjoyed a career of writing, teaching, and developing scores of instructional programs. She thrives on providing programs that inform, inspire, and delight. Deborah's passion for well-being, tea, truth, and fun, infuses all that she does.
- Author(s)Deborah McGuire
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.