All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionTake a closer look at the Bible you thought you knew Have you ticed that the more you look at something, the less you see it? The same thing can happen with Scripture. You've seen a story or a passage so many times that you overlook its significance: Our Father, who art in heaven... The Lord is my shepherd... For God so love the world... You may kw these passages, you may love them, but maybe you've stopped expecting much from them. Take a Closer Look for Women leads you to pause along the familiar (and less well-kwn) paths of the Bible and say, I've never ticed this! I've never thought of it this way before! When you take a closer look at Scripture, you see how rich and deep and multifaceted it is. And you will be inspired - mind, heart, and soul - to apply the beauty of these truths to every area of your life.
- Author BiographyGo deeper with Christ - that's the call from Jan Kern's heart for women today. As a wife and mother who has worked for twenty-five years alongside her husband at a ranch for troubled teens, she's had her share of challenges. In speaking to women's groups, she assures them they are not alone in their struggles and concerns and insists that the key to contentment is to stay close to the God who cares. Life with God is quite an adventure, Jan says. Yet, when you look closer, you catch a glimpse of His perfect plan. When she's not writing or teaching, Jan enjoys life in the country with her family and friends.
- Author(s)Jan Kern
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Content Note2c
- Weight307 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.