All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs I sit at the window, I remind myself that God sees every sparrow that falls. I find it amazing that the creator of the world is aware of what happens to even the smallest of His creatures. In Take a Moment, Joan Crory uses poetry, prose and passages from the Bible to encourage the reader to appreciate the everyday beauty surrounding them. She wants to encourage the reader to look for God in every situation and circumstance of life, happy or sad, and thereby discover a new outlook on life.
- Author BiographyJoan Crory was born in London in 1939. Having worked as a primary school teacher, Joan and her husband George moved to France in 1984 to work as church planters. The couple currently reside in Northern Ireland and have three children, seven grandchildren and a great-grandson. In 2014 Joan graduated from university with a B.Th. She hopes her writing will help share the reality of the Christian faith. Take a Moment is her fourth book.
- Author(s)Joan Crory
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight118 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.