All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Sonia Blandford, founder and CEO of the award winning charity Achievement for All and listed as one of Debrett's 500 most influential for 2015, has written four books due out this Autumn. They each share the lessons that can be learned from the thousands of schools who have signed up to Achievement for All's high impact approach to education and who have bought into the charity's commitment to close the achievement gap in Britain's schools. TAKE THE LEAD is a book for school leaders. It taps into their ambitions to ensure every pupil on their register makes progress above national expectations and shares the framework Achievement for All offers which enables them to do that. Packed with ideas and experience from Sonia's team and the leaders she's working with.
- Author BiographyProfessor Sonia Blandford is Founder and CEO of the national charity Achievement for All 3As. With over 30 years experience, Sonia is one of the UK's leading practitioners of education within the voluntary, community, charity and public sectors and is passionate about raising the aspirations, access and achievement for all children and young people.
- Author(s)Sonia Blandford
- PublisherJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title101 Ways to Achievement for All
- Place of PublicationSuffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.