All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you imagine doing what you love every day guided by your creative interests and personal passions? Now you can create the life of your dreams in just 15 minutes a day with TAKE THE LEAP, Huffington Post columnist and Peace Flash creator, Heather Beck, shows readers how to discover what makes them passionate and how to take the leap to follow their bliss. TAKE THE LEAP is filled with inspirations, simple practices and exercises to start doing what you love in just 15 minutes a day. * Remember what you're passionate about, * Listen to your inner voice, * Stop negative chatter, * Clear out the clutter, * Create time alone, * Structure your day to start building a life you love. Heather Beck shows readers that by engaging in what we love to do for just 15 minutes a day, we create the lives we were meant to live - lives of joy and vitality the effects of which ripple outward and change the world.
- Author BiographyHeather McCloskey Beck is an author, public speaker, musician and businesswoman dedicated to helping create Dynamic Peace around the world. Beck is a columnist for The Huffington Post and is directing a documentary film about the creation of Peace Flash, which has more than 100,000 Facebook fans. She speaks frequently to audiences on the West Coast.
- Author(s)Heather McCloskey Beck
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight209 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.