Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionRhona Laski's life is squeezed into her en suite room in the Sidney Fleiss Old People's Home in the suburban village of Didsbury, where Machester's cotton barons built their Victoria villas, and where a community like other laid its roots. Meanwhile, her friend Sylvia's elegant home 'Lynton' must be sold, yet buyer can be found in this property hot-spot. Sylvia's granddaughter should kw why, working as she does for the estate agency selling the house, but her attentions become focused on a photographer with a passion for the endangered and overlooked. The queston is Who is being Taken for a Ride by Whom?
- Author BiographyNeil Roland is a law graduate living in Didsbury. A Rough Guide author since 1996, he is a freelance writer for The Independent on Sunday and The Sunday Times and a photographer whose work is exhibited frequently. Taken for a Ride is his first novel.
- Author(s)Neil Roland
- PublisherDewi Lewis Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationStockport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDewi Lewis Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.