All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book arises out of the second Anglo-German Law Conference in Oxford,held under the auspices of the Oxford Law Faculty and with the support of two leading law firms. The law regarding takeovers has recently taken on a new dimension in Europe, and where more so than in England and Germany. These two jurisdictions have had to consider a number of issues, including the ramifications of the Vodafone/Mannesmann takeover, the proposed Takeover Act in Germany, and the impact of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 in England. This collection examines the law regarding takeovers in England and Germany, taking account of these new developments, among others. It also deals specifically with the issues arising from cross-border mergers between the two jurisdictions. This collection will be indispensable to practising lawyers and in-house counsel whose practice touches on Anglo-German business affairs. It will also be of real interest to legal academics in this field.
- Author BiographyJennifer Payne is the Professor of Corporate Finance Law at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Merton College.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJennifer Payne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.