All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the modern world is rapidly making us into 'global citizens', at the same time we experience increasing isolation as individuals in our own society. There is a pressing need for us to develop new forms of relationship with familiy and society. Through working consciously and actively on our own life-story, we can build bridges to other people in a way that develops a new understanding for the lives of others. The ideas and methods presented in this book are the result of many year's therapeutic work with groups and individuals. The life-stories described are the authentic stories of participants in the courses and workshops.
- Author BiographyGudrun Burkhard was born in Brazil, where she still lives and works. She is a physician and co-founder of the Tobias Clinic in Sao Paulo. She has been leading biography workshops since 1977 in the Americas and Europe.
- Author(s)Gudrun Burkhard
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byChristian von Arnim
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.