All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Albright never wanted her family's Texas ranch, but w it's in foreclosure. She's already lost so much she can't bear the thought of losing one more thing. Lucy learned the hard way t to accept help from a man when there are strings attached, so she'll do whatever it takes to save the ranch on her own terms-even if that means launching an online business marketing high---tech sex toys. Ranch manager David Harmon has a reputation for being a cowboy with a heart of gold. Even if she refuses his help, down-and-out Lucy is the kind of woman he'll do anything to protect. And while David may t kw much about Lucy's naughty side business, that won't stop a cowboy from doing something he's set his mind to. With the ranch threatened by a scheming neighbor, Lucy can't help but keep David around. Their attraction may be undeniable, but will the spark between them burn her entire future to the ground?
- Author BiographyRuth Cardello was born the youngest of eleven children in a small city in northern Rhode Island. She lived in Boston, Paris, Orlando, New York, and Rhode Island again before moving to Massachusetts, where she now lives with her husband and three children. Before turning her attention to writing, Ruth was an educator for two decades, including eleven years as a kindergarten teacher. She is a New York Times bestselling author who loves writing about rich alpha men and the strong women who tame them. Taking Charge is the fourth book in her Lone Star Burn series. Learn about Ruth's new releases and sales by signing up for her newsletter at www.RuthCardello.com.
- Author(s)Ruth Cardello
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleLone Star Burn
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.