All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionMorgan Cooper is finding it hard to juggle the demands of her children and her career - a task her workaholic civil-rights lawyer husband, Adam, makes still more difficult. But unlike the other 'soccer moms' in their affluent DC suburb, she's an undercover CIA officer assigned to the strife-torn Gaza Strip. There, as the betrayals and contradictions of her personal and working lives catch up with her, she finds herself in peril. With her Agency bosses seemingly disengaged, it falls to Adam to try to save her life and their relationship. Inspired by actual events, Taking Morgan is a gripping vel of political intrigue and suspense. It is also the deeply affecting story of a modern couple struggling in their marriage, suddenly at risk of losing each other forever.
- Author BiographyDavid Rose has written extensively on intelligence and covert action by agencies all over the world for more than twenty years. He's been a contributing editor with Vanity Fair since 2002, and on staff at the Guardian, Observer and BBC. He currently writes investigative articles for the Mail on Sunday. The author of six non-fiction books, he's been shortlisted for the Crimewriters' Association Golden Dagger and won the Trento Mountain Literature Festival grand prize. His work has been translated into ten languages. He lives in Oxford.
- Author(s)David Rose
- PublisherQuartet Books
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuartet Books
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.