CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionGene Cowen's second book is a thriller about the White House, Congress and terrorists. In Taking Over the Government of the United States, the vel's protagonist is Secretary of the Senate. He comes equipped with a wife, a girlfriend, and an exceptional sense of smell. There are dead bodies on the streets of Washington, live bodies in bed in a Capitol Hill hotel room, and running bodies pursuing the bad guys.
- Author BiographyGene Cowen is former chief of staff to a U.S. Senator, former Deputy Assistant to the President in the Nixon White House and former Washington Vice President of the American Broadcasting Co.
- Author(s)Gene Cowen
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.