All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the comprehensive synthesis of the empirical findings of seven important ongoing longitudinal studies of delinquency. It aims to examine the extent to which these studies answer the basic question of the origins of delinquent and criminal careers despite their varying guiding theories, methods, and settings. This book is an important resource for crimilogists, psychologists, sociologists, and students on juvenile delinquency, crimilogy, developmental psychology, and deviant behavior.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleLongitudinal Research in the Social & Behavioral Sciences: an Interdisciplinary S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight723 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarvin D. Krohn,Terence P. Thornberry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.