All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionCynthia Genser's landscapes, like those of D.H. Lawrence, are analogues of human emotions; her men and women exist in their effects - prototypes one minute, passionate and distinctly visible individuals the next. Person and place invite the reader into an adventure that begins and ends everywhere. The language employed throughout the volume is voluptuous, sensuous, precise. Of Genser's later work, Adrienne Rich wrote that she was stirred by the sudden flash of sounds and images cohering.
- Author BiographyCynthia Genser is also the author of two books, and her poems have been published in several magazines and journals, including The Paris Review and Western Humanities Review. She lives and works in New York City, and publishes now as Cynthia Kraman.
- Author(s)Cynthia Genser
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/01/1977
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.