All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionMany parents decide to have their offspring baptized whether or t they are practicing Christians. For many minal Christians, it is just one of the things that one does - without perhaps thinking too much about the significance of it. For practising Christians, however, there is a definite significance to Baptism and this book will be very useful to those who are having their children baptised or kw other people who are, as it looks at how Baptism shapes the role of a parent and their relationship to their children, God as well as the wider community. Anne E. Kitch is a best-selling Morehouse author and here turns her talents to the Baptismal Covenent. She looks at exactly what parents promise at this time, how it relates to the family and the wider community. Based on the Book of Common Prayer , this is a must buy for those interested in the role of Baptism in Christian life and beyond.
- Author BiographyAnne E. Kitch is the Canon for Christian Education at the Cathedral Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. She is the author of many books for children and their families, including The Anglican Family Prayer Book, One Little Church Mouse, Me & God, and Bless This Day, all available from Morehouse Publishing.
- Author(s)Anne E. Kitch
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.