CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionTale of the Golden Whale the forming of a friendship between and Native and n-Native and the search for mineral wealth off the North Slope of Alaska.
- Author BiographyMarty Strauss began his career literary career by freelancing for Wooden Boat, Sail and Sailing, and Horse and Rider in the early 1980's. In Alaska, he produced a weekly radio Native Alaskan Radio Program played throughout Alaska, Boston, MA, and San Francisco, CA. His other book, Ice to Fire received a national honorable mention for a radio play Fire at the National Radio Play contest. Tale of the Golden Whale, a story that takes place on the North Slope of Alaska and the search for minerals at the bottom of the ocean under the swirling ice pack. Marty Strauss is retired with his wife, Suzanne in Western North Carolina where he has completed a childrens' story, Chagall, the Recycling Dragon, illustrated by Christine Reale.
- Author(s)Marty Strauss
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.