All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the quick guide to recruiting and onboarding top talent. In the war for talent, the last company standing is always the one that finds the best employees and integrates them quickly and effectively into the organization. This quick-access guide provides the tools and strategies you need to select, recruit, interview, and onboard every kind of employee - from Next-ers and Millennials to baby boomers and ntraditional workers. Packed with strategies, tactics, and tips you can start putting to use right away, The Talent Selection and Onboarding Pocket Tool Kit gives you instant access to create a powerful workforce that will launch your company to the top. Talent Selection and Onboarding Tool Kit contains: step-by-step onboarding techniques; quizzes and exercises; informative tables; and chapter summaries and takeaways.
- Author BiographyErika Lamont is cofounder of Connect the Dots Consulting. Her expertise includes leadership coaching, managing teams, Total Quality Management, supply chain development, and project management. Anne Bruce is an award-winning life coach, international leadership trainer and motivational speaker, and bestselling author of HR, coaching, and mentoring books.
- Author(s)Anne Bruce,Erika Lamont
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight201 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.