Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionJames is a very picky eater. His dad has to get creative--very creative--in order to get James to eat foods he thinks he doesn't like. He presents James with a series of outlandish scenarios packed with fanciful and gross kid-friendly details--like pre-chewed gum as an alternative to broccoli and lumpy oatmeal that grows so big it eats the dog--in an effort to get James to eat. But it is eventually James himself who discovers that some foods are t so bad if you're willing to give them a try.
- Author BiographyJosh Schneider's first book for Clarion, You'll Be Sorry, was named Book That Provides Best Ammunition to Parents Weary of Warning Their Kids About Socking Their Siblings by Publishers Weekly magazine. He lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Josh Schneider
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight236 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Josh Schneider
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.