CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionIf anyone can paint a vivid image with words, breathe life into a collection of alphabets, create a vivid imagination in one's mind with intricately and well woven tales brewed in the Ghanaian soot-coated aluminium cooking pot, then it is Nana Awere Damoah. This collection of short stories is an embodiment of class, style, humor, sarcasm, truth, kwledge, religion, self-realization and inspiration. Tales from Different Tails is a must-have book for every literature addict, anyone looking for a new lease of life in African literature and the general reading populace.
- Author BiographyNana Awere Damoah was born in Accra, Ghana. He holds a Master's degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Nottingham, UK, a Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana. Nana spent all his secondary or high school years at Ghana National College, Cape Coast, Ghana and speaks fondly of growing up in the suburb of Kotobabi, in the Ghanaian capital, where he started his education at the local Providence Preparatory School. A British Council Chevening alumnus, Nana works in West Africa. He is an associate of Joyful Way Incorporated, a Christian Music Ministry in Ghana, where he was the group's National President from 2002 to 2004. Nana started writing seriously in 1993 when he was in the sixth form and has had a number of his short stories published in the Mirror and the Spectator. In 1997, he won the first prize in the Step Magazine National Story Writing Competition. His writing has appeared in StoryTime ezine, Legon Business Journal, Sentinel Nigeria Magazine and the anthology African Roar (StoryTime Publishing, 2010). He is the author of six books: Nsempiisms, Sebitically Speaking, I Speak of Ghana, Tales from Different Tails, Through the Gates of Thought and Excursions in my Mind. He maintains two personal blogs at www.nanadamoah.com and www.nanaaweredamoah.wordpress.com. He is married to Vivian. The couple and their children are based in Tema, Ghana.
- Author(s)Nana Awere Damoah
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Benjamin Yanney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.