All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionMischeviousness abounds when Alex and his sister, Monique, set out to capture a fairy, child's play until they discover a ring that transports them to the magical world of Lore. But their breach between dimensions turns deadly as they face the sinister wizard Havoc and his dragon, Scourge. Now with the fates of two worlds hanging in the balance Alex and Monique must rouse the people of the magical world to action, solve the riddle of Lore and find the mysterious Dragon Sword.
- Author BiographyDavid Vague lives with his wife, Doreen, and poodle, Oreo, in Seattle - not too far away from the action that takes place in this book. His now grown children, Alex and Monique, often show up as characters in his books not because David thought about putting his children in peril, but only because it seemed funny at the time. It still does.
- Author(s)David Vague
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.