All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTales from Watership Down is the enchanting sequel to Richard Adams's bestselling classic Watership Down, which won the Carnegie Medaland Guardian Children's Fiction Award. Adams returns to the vivid and distinctive world he created in that enduring work, reacquainting readers with the characters we kw and love, including Fiver, Hazel, Bigwig, Dandelion and the legendary rabbit hero El-ahrairah. These compelling tales include all-new adventures, with the younger generation of rabbits eager to find out about the heroic age that existed before they were born. Enchanting us once again with stories of courage and survival, the millions of readers who enjoyed Watership Down w have the chance to re-enter this unique and spell-binding world.
- Author BiographyRichard Adams, the son of a country doctor, grew up in Berkshire and studied history at Worcester College, Oxford before and after the Second World War. He is the author of nineteen books, including the bestselling and award-winning Watership Down, his first book (the illustrated edition of which was published by Oneworld Modern Classics, 2014). Two of his books, Watership Down and Shardik, were listed in the Sunday Times top 100 bestselling books of the last forty years. He lives in Hampshire, England with his wife, Elizabeth, to whom he has been married for sixty-five years.
- Author(s)Richard Adams
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.