All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAwwww, the old days. A time when grime were fashionable, school sports a menace and exotic holidays were anywhere you couldn't cycle to. Take a stalgic trip back to a time before risk assessment and child welfare, when teachers could belt you over the backside with any hard object smaller than a kettle, and kids could buy fireworks and light casual bonfires. Jam-packed with photos that could be never taken today. Children pose on walls, lean out of high-speed fairground rides and sit happily in the middle of road junctions.
- Author BiographyAndrew Davies has written a variety of comedy books including: The Grumpy Driver's Handbook, The Thoughts of Chairman Miaow! 101 Places Not To Visit, When I Were A Lad, When I Were A Nipper, Those Were The Days: Golf and Grumpy Moments. He's also written about beekeeping.
- Author(s)Andrew T. Davies
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 black & white photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width7 mm
- Height6 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.