All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories from a former mir leaguer about life running the roads and playing for peanuts, with the small glimmer of hope of someday suiting up in the NHL. From shaking hands with Gary Player on the first tee at the Masters, to off-seasons living in his grandmother's basement, Jamie McKinven - author of So You Want Your Kid to Play Pro Hockey - talks freely about life as a struggling pro. Learn about how to kill deadly spiders in Louisiana with a 7-iron, the day he was a jerk to Novak Djokovic and why goalies really are the weirdest bunch of dudes on the planet. The t-so glamorous lifestyle of a mir league hockey player is unveiled in this light-hearted expose.
- Author BiographyJAMIE MCKINVEN, author of So You Want Your Kid to Play Pro Hockey This is the second book written by the former minor leaguer who spent several seasons grinding it out in the NCAA, ECHL, CHL and in Europe.
- Author(s)Jamie McKinven
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.