Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- Descriptiontales, drawings, poetry, children's plays, memories of world war two.
- Author BiographyJon Vickers-Jones is a professional storyteller and creativity instructor from Britain. He has acted in Community Theater and summer stock, told stories and held workshops in schools, clubs, organizations, and festivals in the mid-Atlantic States, and in southern England. Jon was born in Blindley Heath, Surrey, U.K. His formative years were spent in London during the period of WW11. His memories of the blitz in 1940 left a mark on his life which he shares with others in his vivid storytelling. He has taught drama classes at the Cumberland Valley School of Music in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, and has told stories for the Chambersburg Arts Festival, Arts Express, and the Chambersburg Area Council for the Arts. He was camp director for the Caledonia Theater Company's summer camps. He performed with the Chambersburg String Quartet and with the Russian Ballet company in Warren, Pa. He was a guest storyteller at the St. Neots Folk Festival in Cambridgeshire, England. Jon has written children's plays and assisted his student's in making their own costumes and stage sets for those plays. Most recently, he was resident scenic designer and technical director for the State College Community Theater in State College, Pennsylvania U.S.A. Jon may be contacted through his web site at WWW.talesfromthecastle.com .
- Author(s)Jon Vickers-Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.