All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionA comet that teaches the Sun that love is the most important gift of life; a butterfly that late in life discovers that true beauty resides within ones heart; A child that wants to fly his kite so high that it will reach the skies... With simple, yet deep stories, Sergio Bambaren gives us a lifes lesson that we should never forget: Beware how you see the world, because the world will be exactly as you see it.
- Author BiographySergio Bambaren Roggero was born the first day of December of 1960 in Lima, Peru. Educated in a British High School, Sergio has been captivated from his early years by the ocean, having been born in a city that meets the sea. This would influence him for the rest of his life, and put him in a journey he would have never expected: to become a writer. His spirit of traveling took him to the United States, where he graduated as a Chemical Engineer at Texas A&M University. However, the ocean was still his greatest love, and traveling gave him the opportunity to go surfing to places such as Central America, Mexico, California and Hawaii. After a brief stay in the country in which he was born, Sergio decided to migrate to Sydney, Australia, where he worked as a Sales Manager for a multinational company; however, he also managed to travel to the Southeast Asia and African coasts in search of the perfect wave. Legendary places like Bali, Nias, Jeffreys Bay, Agadir in Morocco and the Philippines, as well as Australia and New Zeeland were part of his surfing travels. After several years in Australia, Sergio took a sabbatical and travelled to Europe in search of the perfect wave. It was in Portugal, in a wonderful beach surrounded by pine forests called Guincho, that Sergio found the purpose of his life and a very special friend. A lonely dolphin that gave him the inspiration to write his first novel: The Dolphin, Story of a Dreamer. After he returned to Sydney, Sergio self-published his book in Oz. This happened in 1996. Suddenly everything in Sergios life changed. He sold more than 100,000 copies of The Dolphin in Australia in less than a year. The dolphin has now been translated into 40 languages and dialects. Other books followed, such as Distant Winds, The Guardian of the Light, Thoughts by the ocean, Tales from Heavens, Nightingale Story and others. His books have been published in more than seventy countries.
- Author(s)Sergio Bambaren
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)Ecaterina Leonte
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.