All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionLessons learned by a capital project manager during a 40 year career. These stories may help your project be successful.
- Author BiographyPaul F. Snare's career spans forty years, primarily managing capital projects with Procter & Gamble, International Playtex, Scott Paper Company and the Weyerhaeuser Company. He has a civil engineering degree and an MBA, both from Cornell University. He is a registered professional engineer in Washington and New York. Paul and his wife, Louise, reside in the state of Washington.
- Author(s)Paul Snare
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.