All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionLessons learned by a capital project manager during a 40 year career. These stories may help your project be successful.
- Author BiographyPaul F. Snare's career spans forty years, primarily managing capital projects with Procter & Gamble, International Playtex, Scott Paper Company and the Weyerhaeuser Company. He has a civil engineering degree and an MBA, both from Cornell University. He is a registered professional engineer in Washington and New York. Paul and his wife, Louise, reside in the state of Washington.
- Author(s)Paul Snare
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.