All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionLike all cities, Cartel is filled with good and bad people who enter each other's lives and influence their everyday existence. A son deunces his father, a devoted daughter turns from the good life to a more profitable life, and a family tries to escape their horrific past. On the streets of Cartel, cultures collide and greed consumes, until all paths reach a catastrophic end.
- Author BiographyFred Strassberg, a father of three and grandfather of four, lives in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney with his wife, Catherine, and his dog, a stumpy-tailed English Pointer. Fred is trying to teach the dog to find where his golf balls have disappeared to in the bush; so far, the dog has failed to find even one ball. When not playing golf, Frank is writing stories, and has recently written a children's book, How Santa Arrived at the North Pole.
- Author(s)Fred Strassberg
- PublisherLittle Steps Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Steps Publishing
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.