All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionMorals brought to more interesting life in five brow furrowing stories about being polite, being honest, t giving up, t losing your temper and being brave.
- Author BiographyLisa Southard is a writer, illustrator and Tae Kwon-Do Instructor resident in the rural southwest of the UK. Her other interests include living outdoors, growing food, drinking coffee and building sheds.
- Author(s)Mrs Lisa Southard
- PublisherBlack Belt Books
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.