All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Jim on his travels with Karen aboard their 36 foot sailboat. As they travel South in search of warm water, clear skies and palm trees, Jim presents his thoughts and insights in a series of refreshing vignettes. This is t a how to book, but rather a book about what it was really like, as Jim says, to be thrust together 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, aboard an 8 foot by 30 foot erratically moving hallway all the way from Lake Ontario to the Bahamas. Their adventure awaits you.
- Author BiographyAfter spending a long time growing up, raising a family and earning a living, Jim, with his wife Karen, took off on a sailing adventure. Now back from the adventure, he busily tries to collect random thoughts on his laptop computer and push them out on an unsuspecting world.
- Author(s)James Lait
- PublisherOneoff Enterprises
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOneoff Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.