All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in this popular series showcasing the legend and landscape of Wales. In his new translation of the medieval Welsh tales of Peredur, Owain and Geraint, John K. Bollard vividly evokes a world in which Arthur, the pre-eminent warrior and statesman, inspires the heroes gathered around him to strive for the highest ideals.
- Author BiographyJohn K. Bollard is considered one of the world's leading authorities on The Mabinogi and related tales. He received an MA in Medieval Welsh Language, Literature and History from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, and a PhD in Medieval Celtic and English Literature from the University of Leeds. Anthony Griffiths is well known as a guitarist and Welsh landscape photographer. He is a former winner of the Photography Prize at the National Eisteddfod.
- Author(s)John K. Bollard
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleLegend & Landscape of Wales
- Place of PublicationLlandysul
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Content NoteColour Photographs
- Weight916 g
- Width215 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anthony Griffiths
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.