Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionLegends live just outside your door! The 10th Anniversary edition of Michael Kleen's classic Tales of Coles County, Illiis combines both the original book and the Legends and Lore of Coles County, with updated content and additional legends. First published in 2004, Tales of Coles County, Illiis takes an entertaining look at local history through vivid historical fiction. When four students from Eastern Illiis University are stranded during a violent storm, they seek shelter with an elderly couple who give them more than they bargain for. After one night, the four will never look at Coles County the same way. In the Legends and Lore of Coles County, Michael Kleen reveals over a dozen hidden stories from the from the area's past and present, leaving stone unturned. What is the history of Coles County's ghost towns? Does a werewolf stalk the Charleston Stone Quarry? When did a poltergeist terrorize one rural family in Pleasant Grove Township? Is there buried treasure in Coles County? What is the real story behind the Mad Gasser of Mattoon ? The answers to these questions and more can be found in this definitive volume.
- Author(s)Michael Kleen
- PublisherBlack Oak Media, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Oak Media, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement6th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.