All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile he is w mostly associated with his Sherlock Holmes stories, the prolific Arthur Conan Doyle was also celebrated for the many masterful tales he wrote outside of that cycle. In this collection, published in 1922, he compiled various pieces of short fiction which fall into the categories of horror and detective fiction, two genres for which he has become a byword.
- Author BiographyArthur Conan Doyle (1859 - 1930) is the celebrated author of many adventure novels, including The Lost World and The Poison Belt, and the creator of the hugely popular detective stories of Sherlock Holmes.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Classics
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.